Jump to content

BabeODIN

Senior Member
  • Posts

    448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BabeODIN

  1. Doesn't work anymore if u turn on walk though wall ur game will crash and u will get back to home screen now the game is 1.28.0 please update the hack
  2. Can I win this giveaway hope full
  3. Another player have batter hack: god mode and 1 hit kill so sad
  4. Go to cydia and serach open ssh and read information on it's care fully
  5. Now u found it and it's work or not ?
  6. Yes I think so but now game player it worked just install open ssh 1 more
  7. It's working ? For me it's a old hack now game is on 1.3.3 it's not working for me It's still working? Reply please I just install it few day the igmm show but nothing happen my game is still normal
  8. Hey bro I edited
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines