Jump to content

BabeODIN

Senior Member
  • Posts

    448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BabeODIN

  1. It’s doesn’t work for me it’s crashed what did u do to get its open and not crash ?
  2. Thank for your hard work anyway still waiting to be compatible with xina
  3. I’m glad to hear that
  4. So is it working now ?
  5. Did u read my hidden??
  6. Done ✅
  7. Alright imma make one
  8. DIY Requirements: - Non-Jailbroken or Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. - iGameGod App / iGameGod Non-Jailbroken / Imemscan. -AppStore++ DIY Features: - Volley Ball And Gold [Hidden Content] Cheat Video/Screenshots: Credits: - BabeODIN
  9. Even xina also recommended to use saily
  10. Sorry if it annoying you but @Laxus please can u update this ??
  11. Ohh I noticed you’re using sileo ?? Use saily instead
  12. It’s also work on XinaA15 but sadly there is no game scripts to use with it
  13. 2. If u wanted to update then look for libmd0 still ignore those 5 packages I mention above Update libmd0 as the last package. it is known cause the problem on 1.0.4 if you having issues after update it. downgrade to 1.0.3
  14. Are u using xina 1.1.5 ?? then you shouldn’t update all 35 packages. To fix it 1.reinstall jailbreak environment then ignore all 35 packages do not update it
  15. Are u sure that the hack and the game version is matched ?? Otherwise it’s wouldn’t work
  16. Lesss goooo i think infinite stamina is linked with health bar when I take any damage my health wasn’t drop any but suddenly if I take a lot of damage I’ll die without notice that my health was low
  17. Try reload Home Screen in saily What’s the problem ? It’s crash ot what ?? please check the hack version and the game version
  18. Stuck at loading screen also try jb bypass but still stuck at loading
  19. First cheat I’m going to try after being vip
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines