Jump to content

BabeODIN

Senior Member
  • Posts

    448
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BabeODIN

  1. Yes bro maybe it take so long time like few month ago when I'm waiting the jailbreak fuxx my life I hope this happens like what u say bro And sorry for my bad English u can know what I say bro ?
  2. I don't know about it maybe substrate not support with this version and I see someone post in twitter saurik he is working to update substrate to ios 11.1.2+ only not for ios 10.3.x maybe I just waiting again like I wait the jailbreak few month ago sooo sad and thank you for tell me
  3. I'm on ios 10.3.2 and I already jailbreak used goblin but I search in here, google and YouTube how to get it but I see a lot of this but it doesn't work it only crash my phone to reboot a lot of time who know please reply.
  4. thank you all for thank bottom:)
  5. I don't know but I do this with this game yes you can do it
  6. game name: youtuber life
  7. Hack request need: gameplayer and brain Ok following my step !! [Hidden Content] I try to edit it hope now u can understand it and sorry now I'm on ios 10.3.2 I don't have game player I can't make video for u anymore Hope you enjoy If you don't know what i say I really so sorry becus I can speak English little But if you don't know please comment below I make a video for you If you have problem or any question comment below Credits: by me Hengblack!
  8. Hashaha the letter so hard to read but I know and maybe it so little coin for earn maybe 1000 coin per account
  9. Wow so thank you This hack can used 1 time only ??
  10. [myButton setBackgroundColor:[uIColor blueColor]]; It test
  11. I edited bro it correct or wrong again?
  12. Sorry if I wrong very very so so sorry
  13. I already post this hack but I don't know why someone delete my post out of iosgods Ok let test it again [Hidden Content] Hope you enjoy it Please thank and love bottom please Credit: Naeemjr, Sterling Acher If you have any problems or questions comment section below
  14. This not work for me and IGG too when I install IGG the app can't select app to hack what can I do ?
  15. Not work not f**king work :'(
  16. Who can show how to hack this game with video I give you 10000000 vote for Donald trump
  17. Sorry if i wrong because this is my first time Hope you know and don't care about this little problem Sorry
  18. HACK REQUEST!! Game player !! 1. Open game player before or after open the game 2. You type your coin you have or gem you have and spend it 10-20 coin or 1-2 gem and type coin or gem remaining Ex: 200 coin you spend 50 coin you type 150 coin and click edit all item you see to many what you want and go back the game and spend your coin or gem you edit before!! 3. Now time to spend spend and spend your coin and........your gem !! Hope you enjoy it !! If you have problem or question plz comment section below !!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines