Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. NEW UPDATE! Woohoo! I would like to do the honor of tagging @DiDA purposely and wholeheartedly ?
  2. It works for us Did you read the info? About logging in on the pop up?
  3. 2864
  4. 2861
  5. 2859
  6. Same here ? I want to play this again because I love Storm lol
  7. I feel weird being on here and having a Bleach signature
  8. 2836
  9. 2833
  10. 2824
  11. Everything works fine for me Thanks DiDADO! iPad Air - iOS 9.9.3 and iPhone 6+ iOS 10.2
  12. 2823
  13. I feel you bud.. It's truly HEARTBREAKING.. I'm really tempted to use the Android hack but I don't have any extra account..
  14. 2821
  15. I know.. it broke my heart BIG time..
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines