Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. Aw man. I have no clue then I didn't have any problem on mine at all. Sorry bro
  2. 2773
  3. Hmmmmm.. Do you have iTunes installed? Try installing the latest iTunes? *be careful not to press the UPDATE button on iTunes whenever you plug in your phone* If I'm not mistaken the Impactor uses the drivers of iTunes to connect the iDevices.
  4. 2771
  5. Yes! iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3 (Non-Jailbroken) iPhone 6 Plus iOS 10.2 (Jailbroken) iPad Air 2 iOS 10.3 (Non-Jailbroken) iPad Air iOS 9.3.2 (Jailbroken) iPad Pro iOS 10.3 (Non-Jailbroken)
  6. Haha! Good for you love! It's gonna be worth it!
  7. It happened to me "twice" before Tom! What I did is.. I just installed the latest Impactor and impacted the IPA file On the second time I had to force restart my phone.. after that and it worked for me.. I hope it works for you too!
  8. You're welcome! He goes to Super Saiyan mode whenever you tag him
  9. Try to avoid tagging him. DiDA doesn't like it. Teehee
  10. On Coop.. If you are joining other people's coop/game.. only use the No Recharge Special and God Mode (only if you're bad on avoiding attacks) so you won't die easily.. Only turn on the One Hit Kill if you are hosting the coop/game. Beware though! There are players who records their gameplay! They will report you!
  11. 2767
  12. 2763
  13. Haha! That #2 I'm tempted to send a message to DiDA with that emoticon
  14. @DiDA Why do you always make me blush Teehee
  15. I just hope they don't force update soon since we just got our hack yesterday I can see people starts swarming in again with this Please Update spam @DiDA "The Spam is Coming"
  16. 2760
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines