Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. Nice! Thanks man! I use to play this game! I got banned and I gave up The mods/hacks are way better now than before though I must say!
  2. 2818
  3. Nah. He'll no do that. Lol This is the longest wait so far I believe.. but they're trying to implement something if I'm not mistaken.. Teehee I miss the God Mode on Jailbroken version.
  4. No Estimated Time honestly.. I know it's been delayed.. If I'm not mistaken.. They're trying to implement that New iOS Gods Authentication thingy to the hack..
  5. Honestly I can't tell either.. sometimes it does.. sometimes it doesn't..
  6. 2815
  7. Yeah it's not a fully working one. Final will be coming anytime this week. Let's be thankful of what we've got though.
  8. I just hope it gets updated later today or before the inheritance Mode ends. Teehee. I wanna get at least 10 of each color plus the rainbow one.
  9. I'm telling you bro! I just don't get it lol The purpose of it all ?
  10. Don't worry about it! Thank you though I'm not sure how you can miss the message since you already "Read" it
  11. I give up.. My messages has been on "seen zone" and no response regarding the password.. Game Uninstalled
  12. 2753
  13. COOP: Only use or turn on the One Hit Kill if you HOST the game.. otherwise the Coop won't end at the boss part.. The Special and God Mode you can use at the same time in Coop BRAVE BATTLE: DO NOT turn on the God Mode it affects the other player/AI You can either rely on soul bombs and your Characters Special (spamming) to defeat your opponents Or rely on One Hit Kill (Choose your characters wisely)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines