Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. Base on my countless testing.. NOTE: This is with OHK feature on 01. Jushiro - His number 1 and 3 skills are range. His #1 is the long range Wind Whirl and his Strong Attack #3 is the Wide Lightning Attack which is also range. 02. Kisuke (Candy Shop Owner) - His skill #1 is a sniper! 90% chance that he will use it right away when the battle starts. Install Kill there. 03. Sode No Shirayuki - Her basic attack is a long range but it seems like.. it's range is a lot larger/longer than average Range Attack Range.. Always put her on the MIDDLE.. There's 60-75% chance she can kill all 3 if shes on the middle (just in case your top and bottom dies first) 04. Nanao (Kido) - Her Kido sticks and Fire Kidos are (use her if you don't have some of the characters listed above) 05. Stark (I don't recommend him) but he has that sniper on #3 that can go a long way.
  2. Haha. That would be nice but coins and Orbs if I'm not mistaken are both Server-sided.
  3. That happened to me before What DiDA said fixed it for me
  4. Whaaaat? I didn't know we have this hack
  5. Haha! I hope they won't force update it since It's a small fix
  6. 2808
  7. 2806
  8. It's a experimental script that I did for my needs 1. Auto Brave Battle 2. Auto Coin Farmer 3. Auto Crystal Farmer 4. Auto Points System Farmer 5. Auto 3 Star Item Fuser 6. Auto Offline Coop 7. Auto Online Coop (Raid Host) I gave up on updating this one since it's kind of complicated and hard lol 8. Auto Events Player 9. Auto Storyteller (Mainly for story mode)
  9. The pressure is on Just a few days til the ranking and Extreme Coop. Better get the accounts on R3 or stay on green I must admit the hack helped me on PVP My Brave Battle AutoPlay ? since I'm lazy. Teehee I leave it overnight to play by itself
  10. I was talking about Offline Andy I'm gonna PM you ?
  11. Everything works fine on my end @DiDA NOTE: Don't forget to UNINSTALL the old version of .DEB guys before you INSTALL the NEW one! Ops! and Thank you DiDA
  12. Seriously people just wait til it comes out and stop asking. It'll be out before the Extreme Coop ? Just be patient for iOSGods sake ?
  13. No Open the link and Tap "Go" and there should be a Pop Up that will appear in the middle.. When you see it.. Lock your phone and it will restart/respring.. TADA! Jailbroken! DiDA behave! Haha! Don't scare him like that He might actually pray
  14. It's been happening all over.. The link DiDA gave works for me! I tried reinstalling the Pangu but no luck but the link DiDA gave works!
  15. Oh okiedokie!
  16. I use CKEditor too on one of my Joomla site.. there's no option to enable certain buttons on Mobile view? Not sure in Invision
  17. Uninstall the old hack/current hack from Cydia Installer and reinstall the new one
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines