Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. Just hold on guys.. He's aware of the update and I'm sure he's working on it
  2. 2879
  3. 2877
  4. For some reason your name reminds me of this addicting FB game EverWing. Teehee
  5. 2875
  6. Teehee! I love this new Emoji thingy!
  7. I'm in his Bleach Brave Souls group! My username is marcohadley I can add you as well on his Group
  8. He might not see your question regarding Naruto here If he does.. he's probably not going to answer you on this thread You might have to reconsider on posting/asking it on the right thread Enjoy the new update @TheNVS
  9. Haha! I know what you mean! Big fan of Zenyatta! I gave up on PC gaming sadly.. I don't want to get addicted to gaming again PC/Console gaming that is! Bleach is enough for me to get away from the world for a little bit. Teehee
  10. Hey guys! Please don't forget to join the New BLEACH Brave Souls Club! We can discuss anything BLEACH Brave Souls related topic here! https://iosgods.com/clubs/22-bleach-brave-souls-club/
  11. 2873
  12. Yes everybody has been complaining about it It's not as bad now compare 2 days ago and yesterday We only got 5 Spirit Orbs as compensation
  13. Heeeeeeeey I'm his First! I hope you don't mind being Second. Haha
  14. I really think we need to be compensated for each DC we get. Don't you think? Teehee I'll probably have 250+ Spirit Orbs by now Damn KLab servers and Account Sellers taking advantage of these 5* - 6* summons
  15. I was about to say that and ask but I was having a second thought Since you don't love me anymore.. I might not get approved. Haha!
  16. 2872
  17. 2870 @Joka
  18. 2868
  19. 2866 2866
  20. Honestly I don't mind it at all.. Give me something to read other than spams of asking for update and tagging DiDA
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines