Jump to content

marcohadley

Senior Member
  • Posts

    567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcohadley

  1. Enmy! The Event is probably over by the time DiDA updates it! Haha!
  2. Teehee. He’s aware of it. We just have to wait. I know how you feel! We need that OHK! Haha
  3. Unfortunately I don’t. I’m on 9.3.2. Sorry! Yes there will be a fix but I don’t know exactly when DiDA is going to update it
  4. Nial your signature needs some fixing. Teehee
  5. Sorry Boe but I have no clue to be honest. Maybe so? He usually updates it right after he updates the Jailbroken one. Apparently the Jailbroken version needs some fixing since some of the hacks aren’t properly working. I assume that DiDA might address/fix that issue first regarding the JB version then updates the Non JB?
  6. It works fine for me? Anybody can confirm this? Thankies!
  7. God Mode has been like that in PvP even before i believe
  8. Haha! OHK is not working Rey just FYI. Teehee
  9. It's close to "Coop-type" but you do it solo? You can only do it if you're in a Guild OHK is perfect for the Game Mode
  10. Thank you much! They did add the Guild Quest I'm not so sure if they change the offset/string or whatever you call it. Haha
  11. Haha! I think I have an idea now why all the hacks are delayed.. but I can't say it here.. Teehee
  12. Just hit it hard on the next Extreme Yeah It's gonna be a long wait unfortunately
  13. I don't think the hack is updated. I've been waiting for this forever.. Haha
  14. Update will be all delayed per DiDA. There’s no estimated time when will it be updated but just keep checking.
  15. This is exciting! Game quest that is! Teehee
  16. It doesn't. It haven't been updated for awhile.. Sadly
  17. There’s no love going on here..
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines