Jump to content

re1ndeer

Senior Member
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by re1ndeer

  1. @Rook I have one more question Can I get igamegod via Supercharge? If I can, what should I do ?
  2. Before I posted, I tried A-Bypass and enabled it. "noHookingPlz" in advanced settings It's true that igamegod can show up in the game. But the message in the game show "You cannot play on jailbroken devices." if i disable "noHookingPlz" and using A-Bypass I can play the game normally. Is there anything else I can do to use igamegod with bypass tweak @Rook Regards
  3. Whenever a game I play has to be skipped. I can bypass like Liberty, KB, A-bypass etc. But when I use these bypass tweaks, I can't use igamegod. Can play the game normally, but igamegod doesn't show the menu on the screen. the question is How do I use igamegod with bypass? Thank you
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines