Jump to content

re1ndeer

Senior Member
  • Posts

    228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by re1ndeer

  1. How to use drops mas coin and slash coin ? Thank you
  2. see
  3. @34306 i have iPA decrypted RoV [TH] , I sent you a message and I haven't received any response. please check your DM and reply to my message i will send you the ipa link. Thank you
  4. i will buy iphone 13 pro max soon and i want to jailbreak. But of course i think i got the latest ios version. Question 1. Is there any way I can jailbreak my iPhone 13 Pro Max ? 2. Can I downgrade my ios version ? ( If yes, what do I need to do ? ) Thank you
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines