Jump to content

QuistisQueen

Junior Developer
  • Posts

    372
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QuistisQueen

  1. Correct me if I’m wrong but this hack is on a non jailbreak section. However the requirement is to have a jailbreak iDevice?
  2. Thank you! I notice the crown value stays; but it's not working. You'll get disconnected if you used all of the crown on server side.
  3. thanks for sharing.
  4. Your laugh erase my bad memo. Thank you!
  5. I wrote something similar with autoit, but it's outdated. Good stuff you got here @DiDA
  6. Infinite coins does not work. You can spend coun during crafting materials to skip.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines