Jump to content

Prophet91

Senior Member
  • Posts

    2,669
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Prophet91

  1. the .gif bro
  2. So today I make my first and last step probably of making a gif because it took me so long and if you guys say it is easy then holy crap you have skills but yeah photoshop and some other websites. Here it is
  3. yeah I played the second one before
  4. does it really matter you both have infinite stuff
  5. yeah that is what I thought too
  6. you just made the second one now the third one going to get both now
  7. you both have the same hacks and @DiDA I think doesn't allow duplicate hacks
  8. does this work in multiplayer and if it does does t get you banned?
  9. ok I just like turning things on and off
  10. 1623
  11. 1621
  12. MAKE IT A PATCHER if you can
  13. welcome back bro
  14. seriously man like disable it for everyone
  15. we had a scroll fest yesterday in the chatbox and he figured it out and posted this
  16. sorry this was made when you were first promoted to mod so I didn't add you
  17. um kind of confused of who keeps editing my posts I mean thanks but next time maybe put who you are
  18. like get the progress back or get rid of everything
  19. So I made anther one of iosgods but this time I did some things differently you will see tell me how you like it and yes I know it is crappy but this is all I got and as a gfx artist I am using what I have to it's full potential. btw this is all one picture this is not separate pictures
  20. I would like to enter Gurren Lagann signature
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines