Jump to content

TheChief

Senior Member
  • Posts

    413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheChief

  1. also I have this problem as well @@DiDA
  2. I wish I came online earlier
  3. I use slices from BYA and it works . It is old version but works for me. Also slices cannot switch between different Gamcenter scouts. I tried it on clash of clans and other apps but to no avail. Maybe the latest version works. I have asked someone to crack it, maybe he will
  4. i got it from [hide] repo.biteyourapple.net[/hide] . You should try it as well. It's not the latest version but works fine with iOS 8 and not much features in the latest version anyways
  5. I use it on my iPad Air Also Slices is found in settings. Where do you guys download it from? I'm on iPad air iOS 8.1.2
  6. its not a site, go to your carrier's office or email them
  7. i love Slices as it works for iOS 8 . there is also one more app but its chinese, if you want i can tell you the link
  8. yup if not, try to reinstall ssh on your mac and upgrade to latest developer tools, xCode
  9. TheChief

    Count to 4,000

    1581
  10. Try upgrading to the latest Mac OS
  11. I use default keyboards as well coz I don't trust 3rd party keyboards. They have been heard of stealing passwords and stuff as they collect data.
  12. its for those people who are not as learned as you
  13. TheChief

    Count to 4,000

    1578
  14. @Goggwell still waiting for that Coming Soon
  15. I entered the giveaway, use this link to enter it : https://tr.im/iOSGodsContest

  16. There is a lot of distress and hatred upon Apple for removing the access to file system for File Manager apps. Most of us used to use that feature to use save game hacks and other stuff. But with iOS 8.3, Apple has removed the permissions of file manager apps to use this feature. Although iOS 8.3 has a lot of fixes, most people are still upset. So without further ado , I present to you the ultimate ( ) tutorial to downgrading from iOS 8.3. Hit the Thanks Button [Hidden Content]
  17. TheChief

    Count to 4,000

    1574 also 9.043478e+186 is the exact value
  18. Actually it is . If you want to like learn some things of android that are different, i can give you contact info of a great friend i have. He is a professional Android hacker He even converts the Android hack to one for iOS
  19. i think you can but it wouldn't be free. The carrier would be able to unlock it for you
  20. you want Swype. I have it cracked
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines