Jump to content

TheChief

Senior Member
  • Posts

    413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheChief

  1. well, i was the first to officially post it, you only modified it
  2. i got many free accounts
  3. I made a masterpiece with Paint when I was 9 years old, want me to share it ?? Could I be in GFX team
  4. Try this lol : https://ghostbin.com/paste/ysdoh You missed a <dict> :smack:
  5. :doh:
  6. I prefer this http://iphonedevwiki.net/index.php/Theos/Setup
  7. A question : Can this "(void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(id)application" be written as - (void)applicationDidBecomeActive:(id)arg
  8. Nice. Welcome to here
  9. TheChief

    Count to 4,000

    297
  10. thanks very much
  11. Thanks for including me. I will start posting lots of hack soon.
  12. Hey I Am back! Sorry for my inactivity

    1. Raggnar

      Raggnar

      Welcome back Neo ;)

       

    2. mehdiphone

      mehdiphone

      No problem THEchief

  13. well i am gonna impress you with a 8 ball pool hack
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines