Jump to content

TheChief

Senior Member
  • Posts

    413
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TheChief

  1. I think there was a tweak which adjusted the volume of apps which are bing used . So you could make a an app a priority and its sound would be more.
  2. http://iosgods.com/topic/6694-tutorial-how-to-downgrade-from-ios-83-to-ios-82-on-any-device/If you want to downgrade your device. Hopefully iOS 8.2 jailbreak will come first then 8.3 . Also you can access your file system of apps and stuff through iTools or iFunBox to apply hacks of games. So I recommend you to downgrade.
  3. i think he means like a SaveGame tweak. There was one made by Shakespeare . It would apply save games and replace plist files as well. That's what he is trying I think?
  4. I think they rek led limit with new version? You may want to download whatsapp beta from WhatsApp Beta
  5. well you can send videos by saving them to camera roll. Music videos are videos as well so you should try sending them as any normal video.
  6. WHY DIDNT I WIN. I HAD 16 ENTRIES
  7. try using RecBoot maybe. if you can access through ssh, try to delete the app or boot to Safe Mode. try to run this command in ssh : killall SpringBoard it should work maybe. if its in DFU mode, use a software like DiDA mentioned to get it out of that.
  8. ^^ the one that DiDA mentioned
  9. try semi-restore or try to upgrade to 8.3 by doing hard restore than downgrade using my tutorial
  10. I entered the giveaway, use this link to enter it : https://tr.im/iOSGodsContest

  11. great! thanks for letting us know great! thanks for letting us know
  12. disassembling with secret app works fine for that. PM me the dylib you are trying and i will help ya out
  13. i did mention it in the post. i don't like why you want to give outsiders access to it and great work by your country
  14. first of all , mentioon which game it is. DWP , i dont know what it is. Thousands of DWPs on google. also gems are used for speeding up processes and finishing construction of buildings in strategy games like Clash of Clans. you should maybe ask these questions on the forums of the game whichever you need help with.
  15. yes thats true. the storage will return to the amount it was before you got this 28 GB for free. although your files wont get deleted, your storage will return to its previous and if the used space is more than the previous space, then you wont be able to upload more files before deleting the previous one or buying more space EDIT: not working : Error: Temporarily shut down, wait reopened
  16. I entered the giveaway, use this link to enter it : https://tr.im/iOSGodsContest

    1. Prophet91

      Prophet91

      please stop promoting

    2. mehdiphone
    3. mehdiphone

      mehdiphone

      Dida pls make him win

  17. Can you send me a game that you haven't hacked or released yet and let me release it which is easy with Ms and not code injection Also great work
  18. Maybe you installed a hack for it or I assume you used a AutoTouch script . Maybe they detected it and banned it :maybe:
  19. Try reading this : http://iosgods.com/topic/6112-mg-faker-mobilegestaltfaker/
  20. Actually you use CFBundleIdentifier from the Info.plist in the xxx.app folder.
  21. Which hack do you want? I may have a copy of it somewhere, I can give you and also @DiDA can update the link with Author's consent
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines