Jump to content

Diamond D.VA Main

Senior Member
  • Posts

    535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Diamond D.VA Main

  1. so guys If you didn't know this already... the hacks do NOT work in the new Guild raid system (for this non-Jailbroken hack that is) nor in -Dragon raids -pvp the game will still run but the actual progress that is actually going on is made by your heroes using only auto attacks (read up on previous pages within this topic) for the guild raids you can use the hacks except you will get caught and an error will pop up saying that the guild raid attempt was cancelled (BE CAREFUL since this might be a sign that Vespa is monitoring for hackers) the community is already complaining about hackers due to modding in the guild raid monsters stats ( possibly for the hackers who are using the jailbroken version of hacks without any discretion ) word of advice: try to be a little bit more discreet please with these hacks or Vespa will be forced to ban us
  2. gonna test thanks
  3. gonna test this out and get back
  4. Today, this game has nicely asked me against my will to force update their app if I want to continue playing their game. and I said to them (not really) that I will play your game if IOS GODS update their hack so I can obliterate people in the real time pvp system
  5. don't forget about me! (just a friendly reminder that this hack needs an update because we love this game! oh also have a happy independence day or 4th of July (if you celebrate it that is) going on vacation without my phone and internet for 2 weeks ( more like hell than vacation to me see you guys in two weeks!
  6. V2.26 is a forced to update patch a bunch of content was released today
  7. ok so I don't know if anyone else has tried the infinite gem hack by refishing but when I last did used it: it gave me a negative amount of gems and when I tried to buy something using gems it would say that I don't have enough gems for the item I want to purchase. I will test it again and report whether or not it works. However, if someone has tested it recently please report back so others can know about that. otherwise everyone will have to either: 1.) start over because you would have to earn over 1,000,000,000 gems 2.) just not buy anything using gems ***** updated info infinite gem hack works gives positive gems instead of negative thanks for the fix DiDA! 06/22/17 ok so guys make sure you refish only ONCE if you do it again you will get a negative amount of gems meaning you cannot buy items that require gems
  8. hacks work beautifully just upgrade your damage and stability and you are good
  9. YAY THANKS DiDA!!!!! oh and happy father's day to you (if you a dad) and any other fathers on IOS GODS who work hard making these hacks
  10. yeah it was a forced update because they added a new character. also I just tried using the v2.22 hacks and it tells me that there is a new version in the store, and I needed to update to play ; p
  11. hey DiDA I am gonna try test the unlimited gems part of the hack (Previously when this hack first came out the unlimited gems didn't really work out as much) when you refish for a magikarp, it would give you a very HIGH NEGATIVE amount of gems, and when you go to the store to buy something with gems, it will tell you that you lack a sufficient amount of gems to purchase, and my guess was in order to fix that I would have to make THAT INSANE amount of gems. however I don't know if this happened to anyone else so I will test this again and see.
  12. Version 2.24 was just released! time to update this hack my friends ;3 Thanks again amigos!
  13. Gonna give this game a whirl >w<)b will report back later after i give this game a runthrough oh and thanks for your hard work for making games uber fun >w 0) b .... ... ... of course I should have checked if this hack was up to date silly me
  14. Great hacks DiDA! just reinstalled the app without hacks and I have all my progress and GOLD I love games like these where my progress is connected to facebook or some kind of storage so I can play the games without maxing my limit of 3 apps thanks again! PSSST**** for those of you who don't know, spend 10k gold on the regular container gacha then combine your items to make S-class items white-useless green-common Blue- A-class Purple- S-CLASS > w o) b
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines