-
Posts
535 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Diamond D.VA Main
-
D.VA Super pretty Legal Play games 24/7 Rich Pop Invincible to Self-Destructing Mechs Korean Awesome A-Mei-zing
-
Hiya! The game finally did it where I need to participate in guild things in order to advance in story and so now I am currently looking for a fun guild to join! I don't really know what I need to be in order to join a guild, but my account level is 33 with a lot of Nat 5 monsters. If any one is recruiting msg me! I look forward to playing with anyone
-
also if you are in a clan conflict, that is another way of getting easily banned
-
I just had this problem and iDavie's solution worked like a charm
-
As of today 8/31 ver 2.49 was released and required to update against our wishes which disables the use of this hack, and so it requires an update whenever it will be ready. Once again thank you for updating when you are able to and have a nice day @DiDA -winky face ps: exercise caution because devs are banning a lot of people using mods on their game, and they post the igns of the mod users. Fair warning try to be at least inconspicuous or you will find your name on the banned list.
-
Released today 8/25/17 VER 2.46 A BIG force patch update because of a lot of things ( VERRRY VERRRY GOOD THINGS) UPDATE ASAP please and thank you! (super excited but do this whenever you guys are able to get to it ((no rush really)) @DiDA oh yeah I forgot to mention: for those out there thinking about using these hacks on The World Boss; don't because you will instantly be banned! (Tested and verified) not to me of course but on a dummy account