Jump to content

farty30

Senior Member
  • Posts

    125
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by farty30

  1. I'm using an iPhone X on iOS 11. I installed the patcher hack for 3.5.0 via Filza. All I did was install the hack via Filza when clicking on the .deb/installing it, nothing else. I can give you any more information you want.
  2. No clue. The game just crashes.
  3. Asphalt 8 is crashing upon opening, when hacks are installed. I can't get it to work. Any fixes, from someone? Thanks. Note - it DOES work when the hacks are uninstalled.
  4. Hoping it works. Update: Crashing upon opening. iOS 11.1, iPhone X
  5. Useful AF. Thanks.
  6. My game froze, and wouldn't work at all as I entered a game with this. Is that just me, and are there any potential fixes?
  7. Thanks for this. I just started playing again.
  8. My favorite hack has to be the Terraria one, my first hack back from so long ago. The nostalgia.
  9. Do you still have to remove ASLR?
  10. Whenever I open the AdCap v 1.1, it just crashes. I can't get it to work. Any Advice?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines