Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Use IPA version instead of this.
  2. x64 IPAs for NJB-VIPs Global OPTC is up! Will work on x32 for Japan NJB.
  3. I already edited binaries for x64 Global OPTC for NJB. But issues with packing
  4. Is the hack updated to match the version of the app? If not then that's problem
  5. I haven't cracked the binary for Japan. I'm behind
  6. I will check the binary when I get to home
  7. iCloud better be unlinked from the device (not the previous owner's ID) but with yours
  8. Someone with jailbroken x64 device and can use Clutch. x64 or ARM64 iDevices: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, SE, iPod Touch 6G, iPad Air, Air 2, Pro & iPad Mini 2, 3, 4 and later.
  9. Don't follow that specific. Open terminal and don't cd anything. To make folder with projects then make a folder and drag it to terminal. It will cd itself.
  10. I'm sorry for releasing late updates due to workload from University. I'm almost finished with this semester in few weeks. What I have at the moment is x32 of Global OPTC but not the x64 which is important as well. Did Japan update or not?
  11. I will check when I have time, weekend. You can send to me
  12. Because 7 8 9
  13. I don't think it would work, use the NJB version
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines