Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Cydia -> Installed and remove hacks from there
  2. @ "winner will be contacted here on the forum via PM or mentioned on the topic."
  3. https://iosgods.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums&sid=9c98678509a3d6b65a8bcee688844178&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&change=1&period=today&followedItemsOnly=0&userMode=
  4. Stay turned for new update, idk but they updated it often
  5. Locked = outdated and can't post Account section = need 100 posts VIP = need to be VIP
  6. Cydia -> Installed and remove cheat/hack
  7. oh, I forgot binary. I will do it later
  8. Cydia impactor to reset the iOS and you can jailbreak it again OR upgrade to latest iOS
  9. Did you click something or removed something that you supposed do?
  10. You start for first time. So you have to set up and picture please
  11. I think so, not sure
  12. https://iosgods.com/topic/5714-app-store-and-apps-keep-asking-for-apple-id-password/page-1
  13. Delete app and download it but don't open. Then use program?
  14. Turn off the cricital hacks
  15. I apologize, I changed link
  16. Its fine for me and I tested
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines