Jump to content

Amuyea

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    11,504
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Amuyea

  1. Depends on Unit and its enemy. Not really my fault Yes?
  2. @@Ostevens29 Giveaway ended
  3. @@Ellirhc @@Atech40 @@jsantos007 @@kings @ @@mchinh288 @@Justus18 UPDATED FOR 1.11.8 Review the features/note before complaining
  4. Yeah, still same either way But 5M
  5. let see I have seen this before on here
  6. @@Itecj Maybe its old or something else
  7. Yes, depends on if they change or not. Or I just change so that it won't stop working
  8. 1) it just works mostly2) I don't use damage so I don't know if they patched 3) no but later maybe
  9. @@lamentofking @@putti It still working fine
  10. Hm, @DiDA might know. What is your cydia substance and iOS
  11. Huh? What do you mean. And does the pop up appears? And that I watched some of the events already and its fine
  12. They updated the hack like a day ago when i was going to i have some work to do
  13. Hm, do you have downloader+, I forgot what it was called.. What iOS?
  14. Cydia -> installed then look for hack that you don't use. Then remove
  15. Picture? This one? https://iosgods.com/topic/22709-how-to-download-files-from-dropbox-on-your-idevice/
  16. Okay, please don't off topic
  17. It should? I don't have 9.1
  18. What does it say. And did you remove old hack?
  19. Jailbroken or NonJailbroken? Jailbroken, You go to the path as stated
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines