Jump to content

louiserty

Senior Member
  • Posts

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by louiserty

  1. Hey, I'm so lost there is some option to debug an app, I mean it's lldb I understand that but I see Dida using a method outdated when he use 2 terminal on mac one to connect on the iPhone with SSH and launch debug server then use lldb native app on mac. Or should I use lldb tweak on iOS, and then there is not tutorial about that on the website I didn't know what to do ..
  2. thanks a lot EDIT : Worked thx u !
  3. I didn't know if you can hack subscription, not like localiapstore. Maybe the hackers unlock the VIP feature by hacking the IPA or modify some offset, but subscription are server sided
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines