Jump to content

ortin

Senior Member
  • Posts

    114
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ortin

  1. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!1!1 Seriously though, everyone who downloaded this mod knew the risks. I got banned too, but it's only really my fault for using the mod, not the modder.
  2. When there is an actual jailbreak for iOS 9.3, it will be big news. Just stay put until one comes out.
  3. thank you
  4. Late stages of beta jailbroken does not mean the actual iOS 9.3 GM can be jailbroken using the same techniques.
  5. Is there any way to reset wins/losses without having to buy it in app?
  6. For a cheat engine like tool, you can try out GameGem.
  7. If you're on mac, they only have Pangu 1.0.0.
  8. Wait how is this a hack
  9. You need to replace the binary. Read the readme file included in the hack's folder for instructions.
  10. This doesn't work on iOS 9 anymore
  11. Lol the way this generator works is that people enter lists of accounts into the checker, and the accounts that work are the ones "generated".
  12. It also didn't work for me. I'm running iOS 9, maybe that's why?
  13. Thank you!
  14. I don't think this works on iPhone 6 screen sizes
  15. I've found that the more you earn, the rewards become less and less. Not really sure if it's worth it.
  16. Actually, I did get FastForward to work on my old iPhone 5 running iOS 9, which surprised me. Running it at x100 is the best
  17. This sounds cool!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines