Jump to content

Jesse Jackson

Member
  • Posts

    88
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jesse Jackson

  1. Don't know why someone hasn't said this yet: 420.
  2. Watch how he actually gets banned.
  3. The Meaning of Life, with Morgan Freeman.
  4. Probably maxed out all his walls in one day.
  5. I need your voice.
  6. Should I aim for the helicopter engine or the pilot? Just a friendly question.
  7. So I was browsing some patchers/hacks and a found a pretty old Family Guy Clam service by Alpha Game Booster. I clicked 'Thanks' and was brought here: xyz/. It is a blank site saying, "Your IP address was recorded and sent to the FBI." I may sound stupid, but was this website changed or something? Or is it just a troll site? Thanks, and sorry again for sounding stupid. The original hack page: https://iosgods.com/topic/18356-family-guy-the-quest-for-stuff-all-versions-coins-clams-event-currency-no-jailbreak/ The "FBI" site. . xyz/ (put a space so no one clicks it.)
  8. Update your link please!
  9. Crashes whenever I get to the character screen. I'm using iPad Air iOS 9.
  10. Mega doesn't work for me. Can you change it to something else?
  11. gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
  12. Link doesn't work... Update?
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines