Jump to content

Zigzagzul

Senior Member
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zigzagzul

  1. wrong barry is a multi-cellular organism that has a defect on the left side of it's face and covers himself in a mystical suit of armor
  2. hippiy hoppiy get off my property -Lucio

  3. swiggity swoogity into that giveaway
  4. I am Ze nutcracker

    1. ViRaLSanity

      ViRaLSanity

      nice job astro kitty

    2. Zigzagzul

      Zigzagzul

      Wow I honestly thought no one would notice tht

  5. whats on my mind? Chicken.

  6. Yeeee I joined the same month diversity was promoted to moderator
  7. What does a DiDa that works as a Judge call his hammer.... The ban Hammer
  8. #1 I wanna buy a cool ass game #2 Wynaut #3 tuanyW
  9. Count me in bois
  10. Btw this is fully my joke thats made up, What do you call a Shiny rayquaza, long black Veiny skinny hot dog
  11. I mean Im not that cute or your friend but pwease may I enter
  12. I want VIP because I want to test what I can do and if it's worth me buying it again later. Now for the Hokey Pokey *Puts right foot in* *Puts right foot out* *Puts right foot in and shakes it all about* *Does hokey pokey and turns all around* *Claps at the lyrics* *Proceeds to repeat steps with left foot and hand and right hand* I loved dance class
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines