Jump to content

Zigzagzul

Senior Member
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zigzagzul

  1. when u hangin wit baaa she like
  2. When your proxys don't work like they used to before

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Raggnar

      Raggnar

      -Ed Sheeran's proxy version -"When your proxys(legs) don't work like they used before"

    3. tanukii

      tanukii

      Will your mouth still remember the taste of deez nuts

    4. 6S Plus
    5. Pisuo

      Pisuo

      *proxies #GrammarPolice

    6. Zigzagzul
  3. Is there any way to bypass the icloud lock screen on iphone? Thx for looking!
  4. wani m sooo done

  5. I have a great way man its totally legit i think it's called buying it yourself awesome program I got Quintilian games for free also I can give you the answer to your nect test trust me its TOTTTALY LLEEEGGGITT s
  6. I predict people will make fake quotes about thing I never said - Albert Einstein

  7. Easy fix man blackmail apple to fix it and if they don't shoot them trust me wurks al da tiem
  8. No I mean Like factory restore and then downgrade
  9. Try deleting The app or just do a factory restore. jailbreak only takes about 15 min. oh and u should downgrade to 8.2
  10. thx
  11. No u were too slow what got u so busy that u couldnt test minecraft out for 10 mins
  12. Wait before I do this does this permanently take ur Ram or temporarily
  13. Hey I have found a website that has metal gear solid 5 for free everything is in included like downloads and instructions. [Hidden Content] Enjoy dont forget to leave a Rep and Thanks
  14. may i ask what exactly can i do with dis
  15. THX SOOO MUCH
  16. This is a way to get like temporary email for people who don't know[Hidden Content] This is good for like making fake acc's
  17. Get adblock bro and it came out 2 days ago
  18. Found this Movie I loved The scorch trials and didnt know where to put so heres good i think[Hidden Content] ENJOY
  19. Dorimati confirmed

  20. omgurd
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines