Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. What setting and gun is everyone using? Still seems quite inaccurate to me
  2. Any chance of no recoil etc too? I’ll try it when I’ve finished work have redownloaded @Batch
  3. Yeah sorry. And aim is very patchy too. So esp will work on some players but some not. Say you might kill someone and esp is working then boom shot in the back by someone not on esp. I’ve tried different aim settings and still miss so many shots lol @Batch
  4. Fix esp bro? When you get a couple kills it’s glitchy sometimes doesn’t show and the. You die. And aim won’t work without esp if enemies don’t show
  5. Do we redownload again cause I had same issue
  6. Silent aim alone works fine in offline practice and as it should. Minute you login and try online. Kicked cyaaaaa
  7. Even with no features enabled. Can’t log in to game mode just kicks me straight out. Look into it please. Tried with just silent aim too. Weird how it’s NO FEATURES also. Fresh email
  8. Didn’t even get into a game from menu without crashing. Click team death match then it launched and crashed. Relaunched and said I’m not allowed in this game. Fresh Gmail also. Then had to launch iosgods in safe mode to get into game? What features are you using? This is weird @Batch
  9. @Batch just redownloaded. Wiped data. Made new Gmail. Using silent aim, steady gun, no spread and no flash. Will report back about to try a game
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines