Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. @Laxus how do you fix time error at end of level? Can’t passs first level without the time error . Then game just freezes
  2. @Batch @Lemonhead1 I have unlocked rank now . Rank 10. Can you look at esp on defuse game modes @Batch as soon as you can please brother
  3. @Batch can you look into defuse game mode and ranked esp? Idk if esp works in ranked but cause it doesn’t in defuse mode i assume it doesn’t in ranked im 2 levels away from unlocking ranked if i dont get a ban hammer
  4. Yeah as above @Laxus in arena you can’t challenge people slightly even higher. Patrol it works give or take maybe 50-60k power ahead but I’d say 1.25x your power if that.
  5. We should play haha. Rank up. @Batch help us out with that esp brother
  6. Hahaha I’ll give it a go. We need esp to work on all game modes other than tdm in case we make it to ranked lol @Lemonhead1
  7. Can you fix esp to work on other game modes other than TDM bro @Batch
  8. Yeah eventually lol. I copped my first ban. So keep tweaking till we find something. @Batch what is the update
  9. Yeah bro I’m the same. I run both aimbots. Just allows 360 To snap on an opponent behind you but again have to tap fire. Going to keep testing with it and player size etc @Lemonhead1
  10. Yeah bro I’m trying my best lol. still can only tap fire to hit shots and best gun so far I’ve tried is AK. I’m running everything high currently and everything but visible ignore on. But very inaccurate. Will keep tweaking @Lemonhead1
  11. Works with AK. Just have to single tap I guess. Getting slowly better with tweaking settings to land shots
  12. @Batchbattle verification error during combat
  13. Brother I copied them and it missed 😂😂
  14. I’ll just wait till the bugs are fixed and aim is accurate. Even remove recoil or sway if you can. I’ve tried every setting still glitchy asf @Batch
  15. And what gun? I’ll retest. No change in player size?
  16. I have no idea how to even get weapons for this game haha would be OP
  17. I see. So what number? Even if using silent?
  18. @Batch what settings are you running bro cause the aimbot doesn’t work. It misses 95% of the shots. Can you screenshot your settings? Rage aimbot doesn’t 360 either. Idk what I’m doing wrong lol
  19. Yeah I get one shot too. Aimbot doesn’t even work any good brother @Batch
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines