Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. @IK_IK how to prevent game freezing? When equipping usually
  2. @Puddin can you hack any currencies or anything else?
  3. @XxReddingtonxXmenu contains no features at all
  4. So what’s the idea of this one brother
  5. I’ll keep trying I guess Nope still crashes with nothing enabled too and I still get jailbreak prompt
  6. Nice bro well done Nah can’t get into the game. Starts the game but crashes bro @SubSeven
  7. Yeah I still have that turned off. Experienced it again in level 2.. everything enabled but that @Laxus
  8. Or just turn 360 off too cause the flicks be crazy lol
  9. Damn banned in 5th placement game hahaha Maybe head is not the play 😂
  10. Yep works in ranked. Played 1 game. Maybe just not ESUFED
  11. Think it might just be E.S.U.F.E.D game mode. Just tried defused and it worked so fingers crossed cause I only tried ESUFED once and didn’t work so kept playing TDM. Will try ranked
  12. @Laxus how do you fix time error at end of level? Can’t passs first level without the time error . Then game just freezes
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines