Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Yeah I’d say so right. So no way to do that?
  2. @Cashlaz can you also looking into crashing? Crashes when launching into a game at times
  3. Yeah I agree. Silent aim be much more beneficial
  4. It’s a little better @Cashlaz silent aim or infinite ammo or anything else would be helpful tho cause aim bone is still slightly off
  5. Let’s test . @Cashlaz silent aim would be legit
  6. @Cashlaz gets stuck at loading screen. Regardless what internet connection. Wifi and 5g
  7. Just haven’t updated forum. I’m running 26.6.2 I definitely know what device I have 😂😂💀
  8. @Cashlaz have you looked into esp for other game modes other than tdm and sabotage
  9. @Cashlaz any chance you can make aimbot a little more accurate? Still misses head a lot. Hits but still misses too. Same with sniper. Rarely hits head mainly body
  10. Nice pretty fun game. See how we go with features will do some testing today
  11. @Cashlaz doesn’t load bro. When loading up game it loads slow almost glitchy then when you go to login it says connection too poor.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines