Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. I’ve tried just silent aim same issue @Batch
  2. @Batch any idea why I can’t play a game? Kicks me automatically says I can’t play
  3. Yeah that has worked for me. Also try switch from data to wifi. That worked too
  4. @Rook solved this awhile ago brother. Was happening with me with chess too. I think he’ll manually clear your device slots then it will be good to go. Next time tag him. He pretty responsive when he’s not busy
  5. I don’t think it’s possible unfortunately. Its subscription is device/email based.
  6. Unfortunately if you are doing currencies rapidly. It’s going to be suspicious. Just do it gradually
  7. @IK_IK can’t change speed now using igamegod without crashing? Have you changed features also? What’s features to use without ban
  8. @Cashlaz need to fix since the esp and aim changes to make esp your own team and aim doesn’t work when esp isn’t on the other team
  9. @XxReddingtonxX constantly crashes please fix
  10. Works but like always doesn’t recognize my Game Center account and I have to restart progress grrrr
  11. @AlyssaX64 error when getting to date of birth on launch
  12. @AlyssaX64 doesn’t work. Not unlimited nitro on anything
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines