Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. Doesn’t work on anything apart from tdm and sabotage. The free for all game modes esp doesn’t work. Same with laxus version @Cashlaz
  2. So premium etc and currencies is meant to work? I’ll test soon going to redownload
  3. How did you get past levels? Seems I just get defeated Yep same here @Laxus and now restarting with even in safe mode still crashes
  4. @Puddin crashes after a match force close. Any idea I have crash log if you want It
  5. @Laxus any fix for crashing? Also when using auto skill, it doesn’t kill enemies. Health goes but you fail the level
  6. Sick @Cashlaz does esp for all game modes? I know laxus couldn’t get it to work on free for all etc only team death and sabotage
  7. This working? @Laxus seems god mode doesn’t work . Haven’t tried most recent update this morning but the other day it wasn’t
  8. Do you have discord or telegram? So I can send. There is 4-5 different @Batch
  9. Like game force closes. Shuts down Sending through now
  10. @Batch can you look into crashes too bro? Crashes as in force close.
  11. Hahaha fair . So you don’t get kicked at all? Or banned from a room?
  12. Still crashes bro. Without activating slots too. And freeze then crash
  13. What features do you use without getting kicked from game or crashing? I might try see if you are right
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines