Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,707
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. @XxReddingtonxX crashes bro. Please fix
  2. @Cashlaz esp doesn’t work since update
  3. How you getting in with this bro? You are fps god atm! @Cashlaz
  4. Works well. Aim on this would be good too. If only they allowed controller support
  5. I mean I wasn’t pestering him bro. Thanks though.
  6. Still can’t load ups always freezes. @Cashlaz
  7. This will be so legit if you get some sort of aim assist bro @Cashlaz just been leveling up unlocked ranked
  8. @Tys0n @0xSUBZ3R0 any chance of more features
  9. Any chance of aim features @Cashlaz this is fun
  10. I tried this last time and it said enable anti ban in game and before I got in game got banned . Going to try again now since you have updated @Batch
  11. I think what the double kill thing is (when you kill someone, they instantly kill you too) is if you get hit by someone then kill them; you die too cause it’s not recognising the god mode due to anti cheat maybe. but basically if you shoot someone who shot you first, you’ll die
  12. That’s okay brother thanks for trying.
  13. Actually the one hit kill on each other is still present. Just lower damage rate now. I guess it’s all to do with anti cheat
  14. @Cashlaz any traction on silent aim for this? Such a fun game
  15. Also still die from bots from time to time too. Unsure of cause.
  16. Damage isn’t crazy numbers now. Only down side is you can’t accumulate damage towards weapons in quests. Can still die as @Cashlaz said but working much better it seems. Not 100% but it works better. Weirdly enough I can die by team mates explosives at times. I’ll keep testing. New esp is much better. Sometimes shows real players as bots but working much better than it was as last time it wouldn’t show people
  17. But one hit kill when you kill someone should be fixed? I’ll test
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines