Jump to content

Erayzdd

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    2,708
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Erayzdd

  1. I enabled different settings too and doesn’t work? Aim seems very off. I redownloaded too
  2. Nah bro can’t lie it’s terrible lol. Can’t hit NO shots. It’s worse than what it was. @Cashlaz
  3. I reinstalled when the update came out? Lol
  4. Doesn’t work @VaaR and constantly have to login and premium isn’t enabled
  5. @Batch now it crashes when you are about to join a game. Can’t get passed it since update
  6. When using, I get defeated even tho I win mission. First mission also. @Rook @0xygen
  7. @AlyssaX64 doesn’t work. Cheats enabled still miss shots etc. like normal AppStore gameplay
  8. @Cashlaz aim is inaccurate asf. And recoil still seems present. Esp works tho but otherwise pretty buggy
  9. @Cashlaz banned before even completing tutorial
  10. @Laxus downloaded the game to try but when I load up past main menu it says “returning to menu due to error” then crashes
  11. Any update on this? Any possibility to bypass @Laxus @Rook
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines