Jump to content

DJ Khaled

Senior Member
  • Posts

    163
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DJ Khaled

  1. I love iosgods because this website literally has the solution to everything I would ever need in my entire life.
  2. How do people drown lmao just drink the water

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. AEGi5
    3. Juku
    4. --Techarmor--

      --Techarmor--

      So why not you try and drink the sea water. Let's see if you can finish it.

    5. RiG

      RiG

      I know right?

    6. Dannyyy

      Dannyyy

      Dumbest thing I've heard all year, maybe all my life omg

  3. My sister is pregnant. I can't wait to see if ima be a auntie or a uncle.

  4. I should be winner, because I just f**ked your bitch in some gucci flip flops. :moonie: (Also thanks for the Giveaway)
  5. Dolphins are my new favorite reptile

  6. Im in it to win it
  7. I liked io better, but this is still good.
  8. u wot m8?
  9. Lol 21 Jump street
  10. Eric Dunn and Kim Kardashian Eric Dunn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0-OdAJ-naM Kim Kardashian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vABZIO9yqw
  11. What do you call a Mexican who lost his car? Carlos
  12. I tried this on the 5C, and for some reason it always crashes 15 seconds into any game. Still a great find though!
  13. Sexy af thanks
  14. f**king Amazing!
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines