-
Posts
217 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by spiritswithin
-
That's it. I am a female. Not. A. Male. *writes it in big bold and pink letters on the walll*
-
Sandwiches are a very good thing in life.
-
I wanna be a millionaire so freaking bad~
-
I have the most effed up dreams
- Show previous comments 5 more
-
-
-
-
Never had scary dreams since my childhood anymore. I was always eaten by dinosaurs. Like seriously they only ate me. I've hidden behind other people but the dinosaurs walk around and eat me. In one dream I actually managed to escape and hide underneath some stone stairs where I lived long time ago. I can't win because in every dream I find weapons like a sword but I'm running super slow and can't throw a damn sword more than 2 meters. Best thing is to fly in dreams. Never go t...
-