Jump to content

spiritswithin

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spiritswithin

  1. It seems that every time Apple releases a new iPhone, they get more expensive...
  2. *flips table over* lucky mofo.
  3. I'll have to save up enough money somehow to get the iPad Pro!
  4. Ok all the time.
  5. I got banned from a game lol

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. Srau
    3. spiritswithin

      spiritswithin

      My country 2020

    4. Chrizk0

      Chrizk0

      Welcome to life

    5. spiritswithin

      spiritswithin

      I can just find a way around it lol

    6. thecynik

      thecynik

      You've made it in life

  6. @AryAty the advice @DiDA gave worked for me.
  7. Don't be confused. I'll work on the issues later
  8. This site, and it was only one
  9. No screenshots of the site? It's to help me lol, cause I can't look back and forth well enough
  10. *screenshots and follows*
  11. I don't have the other program
  12. Ok then. If this doesn't work, do I try again?
  13. iPad is Jailbroken though Do I still follow if it's jailbroken?
  14. http://iosgods.com/topic/6795-my-country-2020-all-versions-2/
  15. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. I downloaded the hack file into iFile, installed it but it's not working. Can someone help me?
  16. @Dzenana94 take a screenshot of how you tried to get the hack to work
  17. This is.... Lol.
  18. It was a week old when you posted
  19. 2031
  20. Cops are a-holes sometimes
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines