Jump to content

spiritswithin

Senior Member
  • Posts

    217
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spiritswithin

  1. Omg I'm still awake. Someone tell me a boring story.

    1. Rook

      Rook

      Klepto's life

    2. Konfusi0n

      Konfusi0n

      This guy walked in a supermarket and he fainted

    3. spiritswithin
    4. Svensken

      Svensken

      GAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

      DIDA U ASS xD

    5. EricCartman

      EricCartman

      There once was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly, that everyone died. The end.

  2. This makes no sense
  3. The hell of waking up early...

    1. Show previous comments  9 more
    2. Rook
    3. spiritswithin

      spiritswithin

      DiDA does drugs?

    4. Rook
    5. Arberlicous

      Arberlicous

      But they're good for your health. At least thats what my drug dealer says

    6. Rook
  4. Hi! Welcome
  5. Catholic Christian Japanese? I don't know!
  6. But one of those reminds me of a song I heard. "Jack and Jill went up the hill to have a little fun. Stupid Jill forgot her pill, and now they have a son!"
  7. Roses are red, violets are blue. Eff the chocolate, Netflix and wine.

    1. 6S Plus

      6S Plus

      Roses are Red, my mind is twist, bend over baby your about to go fisted!

       

      You think I should continue DAILY POEMs?

    2. spiritswithin
    3. 6S Plus
  8. A little something I created for you! I hope you like it. ???? Happy birthday, Earthiest!
  9. This is the wrong section. Post in support
  10. YouTube, fanfiction.net,
  11. Cool list, thanks
  12. finding one of those sounds easier said then done
  13. Wtf all these people getting knives and stuff. I didn't get nothing! ????

    1. Show previous comments  4 more
    2. Arberlicous

      Arberlicous

      Did they actually get cs:go knives from DiDA? Since when is he a philanthropist?

    3. Diversityy

      Diversityy

      I have a bread knife, Pizza Cutter(if it counts), Butcher's Knife, and a Karambit Fade

    4. spiritswithin
    5. Diversityy
    6. spiritswithin

      spiritswithin

      What's a fade? ._.

  14. PURPLE!
  15. Do you have game gem?
  16. She sits out in the rain. Waiting for her lost love to save her. So she waits forever in the cold and freezing rain.

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines