Jump to content

Shady Bliss

Senior Member
  • Posts

    102
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shady Bliss

  1. On a game called dungeon inc you could edit the (500 gems) button to say -500. Then when ever you bought that item it would credit you with the gems instead of taking them. It was done by using the nearby feature in gameguardian when searching.
  2. Would be awesome if you could do the nearby trick on the currency with gameguardian to cheat in more of the paid stuff.
  3. Doesnt work on all versions. They are detecting this somehow.
  4. This doesn't work anymore. They block it and know it's a pirated copy. I'll link and picture of what happens
  5. How can i edit this myself? So i don't have to install it this way?
  6. Does anyone know if it can be done? Or if I am doing it right? im using the nearby feature to change one of the values. It shows as 1 coin for purchase but it says I don't have enough to buy it. So is this easy to assume game guardian doesn't work on this app?
  7. I can read, but tapping with 3 fingers does not bring up the menu.
  8. @MickySoFine first result for cash in pocket stables shows 192 ish results. Then the second one brings up 0. Then I saw you put about having an extra two 0 after the number, and that resulted in 0 results. What do i do for cash now?
  9. Really wish we could get a gem hack working. I managed to get one purchase working but I have no idea how it went through.
  10. It's a shame game guardian doesn't work with this app. Otherwise I'd be buying gems ?
  11. App updated 1.2 now. Can't get it working now
  12. Actually excuse me. It does work for the latest version. You just have to reinstall the hack after updated tapped out. Then respring your device. Then load the game and allow any updates from the game and presto you have the hack working again on 4.26.1
  13. @ElevatedHacks hey, could you update your hack to Work for 4.26.1 please?
  14. Hey, i use to have the hack working with just the normal version. But i removed it as it was buggy when trying to get krustyland quest line started. Now im trying to downgrade my app again but dont know which one the hack is working on?
  15. Free store and skipping for free is not working.
  16. Uninstalled the hack and found the krustyland entrance right away. This extreme hack really needs an update ?
  17. Anyone having trouble with Krustyland entrance when using this hack? I cannot find it anywhere.
  18. How do you even get to the cheat menu? I downgraded the app but still can't see anything
  19. 4.26, it doesn't work for that yet right?
  20. It just freezes the game when this hack is enabled. Without the game runs smoothly.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines