Jump to content

--Techarmor--

Senior Member
  • Posts

    1,861
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by --Techarmor--

  1. Lol, you believe in that stuffs?
  2. Lol, I never believed on this contests but I still used your ref. <didnt login btw> *Register
  3. Damn. Its getting too old. Since its 200k member you shoud change it. Im not demanding BTW, cuz u might thought iam
  4. to
  5. then @@DiDA let me pick the color of each numbers: Gray: 0 - Neutral- Hex Color: #A9A9A9 Red: 1-20 - Begginer- Hex Color: #FF2800 Green: 21- 50 - Improving- Hex Color: #00FF00 Orange: 51-100 -Average- Hex Color: #ED872D Violet: 101-300 -Awesome- Hex Color: #9400D3 Cadmium Yellow: 301- 600 -Insane- Hex Color: #FFF600 Electric Cyan: 601 - 1000 -Beast- Hex Color: #00FFFF Tangerine: 1001 - 2000 -Godlike- Hex Color: #FFA812 Platinum: 2001 - Unlimited -iOSGod- Hex Color: #E5E4E2 Please use that.
  6. premium lets you unlimited access to all modes.
  7. lol, wrong section. Should be in |Help & Support|
  8. Whats the problem with it? Looks like there are no problems
  9. ohhhh. orayt. w8 a minit. this is wat it shows: /home/Meehh/hideseperatorsinsettings/theos/makefiles/package/deb.mk:31: recipe for target 'internal-package' failed make: *** [internal-package] Error 255
  10. waaa? wat do yu mean, speak like a noob man. I am a noob
  11. what files? The Tweak.xm? MY tweak.xm is so simple, anyone could have made it. Only I dont know if its correct
  12. orayt. Liked.
  13. No what I mean is restore and jailbreak yep, I got my jailbreak.
  14. are you on CyGwin? cuz CyGwin tells you the problem and the fix (sometimes) of the problem
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines