Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. What about 13578? What is that about?
  2. I used to mix this up and call you "FurrowHD"
  3. TripleCheseBurger?
  4. I got DiDA because I'm a fan of the footballer named Dida.
  5. Useless thread. Locked.
  6. Send me the method then. Thanks!
  7. You win $0.5 with them at the end of the month.
  8. Is this about Moonbit or FreeBitco.in?
  9. Nothing.. The PSLinkCell is done inside the .plist. You can add switches inside it and hook them up with their keys.
  10. Nice one! Imma edit it a bit though
  11. Have you tried xCon or Officer? Or maybe you've missed a value in flex? @@Prophet
  12. They should be. If not, use a vpn to access them.
  13. Welcome to the Matrix
  14. They'll be back. It's not their first maintenance. Unfortunately I don't have the for so can't reupload it anywhere for you.
  15. You do? Why am I not surprised?
  16. Why do you always have to pick on him everywhere he posts?
  17. Nah, there's no need to put this masterpiece in a place where only a few can enjoy it.
  18. :thumbsup:
  19. I'm not "legendary".
  20. Must be the anti-leeching code? Get it from here: http://pastebin.com/zy82gk4M
  21. Screenshot the complete function and paste it here.
  22. lol no worries... We all make mistakes
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines