Jump to content

Rook

Administrator
  • Posts

    68,123
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rook

  1. Using iFile, right?
  2. Still gonna play it
  3. Try it out and let everyone else know.
  4. Far Cry Games are awesome! I hope FC4 will be good also although I don't know if they picked a good location for it.
  5. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1283
  6. I know, I know. Just messing with MikkA
  7. Pictures please Sounds good
  8. #Owned @@MikkA
  9. Errrrr... Isn't that what ranks are for?
  10. Rook

    Count to 4,000

    1278
  11. No, not a ban. A complete forum ban! I'd check all the options that appear in the ban member tab. All the IP's you've used. EVERYTHING!
  12. That is only if you have a 64bit device. You probably extracted the SDK wrong or something. Make sure the sdk is in //var/theos/sdks/iPhoneOS7.1.sdk
  13. Get it for him. I dare you.
  14. No.. You are the spammer.
  15. No need to pay anyone. Start making hacks so you can get access to the Cheater section and see the Source Code.
  16. Does you game work when you're on Safe Mode?
  17. There is no repo. Just install the deb via iFile..
  18. You're welcome @@Tokyo_Ghoul! If you have any more questions, make a new support topic and we'll be here to help you out. Problem solved. Topic Locked.
  19. Mate. Can you see the posts above? Spammer.
  20. +29 :clap: Good Job guys!
  21. Go to /var/theos/makefiles/targets/ and rename the "Darwin-arm" folder to "Darwin-arm64" Next go to /var/theos/makefiles/platform/ and rename "Darwin-arm.mk" to "Darwin-arm64.mk" Now try compiling.
  22. Don't have them. :crying:
  23. Nope.
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines