• Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Sign in to follow this  
Jbro129

General Aimbot Mod For Android Unity/IL2CPP

14 posts in this topic

I uploaded a video of this on Google Drive because I am too lazy to upload it unlisted to YouTube. :v

Preview:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BTqrBilqesIMh1frEA1Yg1-9Cw07dCsT/view?usp=sharing

Info:

Let me start off by somewhat explaining how I achieved this. We all know the legendary @shmoo (You better know him) and his amazing iOS modding tutorials.

The crazy thing is that his best iOS tutorials (Instance variables and function pointers and Static Members and Multithreading) are extremely similar to how Android C++ works! 

@shmoo has some aimbot demo code that you can learn from on his Github.

Below I posted a somewhat 'Starter kit' to help others who want to do something similar.  Before using this make sure to check out Shmoo's tutorials for a general understanding.

Hidden Content

Hopefully this is the start to more Android C++ Game Mods. :D

Credits/Thanks:

@Jbro129 (MEEE)

@shmoo (Legendary)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By B00
      Here are reasons why it should make/have a repo for Cydia: (For Jailbroken Users)

1- takes on button to install
      2- easy to find exploits or hacks for a game
      3- easy to update
      4- easy to uninstall 
      ( I would like to hear more reason from other people, so feel free to say it in the comments)

OR 
      Make an app like xmod and Flex, an app you search games you want to hack and install it, its that simple

• By ATLKID
      Hi there!
      I recently discovered gaming emulators on iOS. And such an amazing thing, but I got stuck with getting the actual apps.
      Are there any working ways you use? Like best practices, you know.
      Thanks in advance

P.S. made some google-research and everything I found is kinda shady
    • By deepak2001
      I'm a developer/researcher from the iC era. Just wanted to check in and pay my respects to the community. Hope this is the correct place to do so.
      iC went down due to some legal issues and if I recall correctly, some monetary issues as-well. Suddenly there was a plethora of websites/forums trying to replace the legacy of iC. I was also the staff for a couple of those forums, trying to contribute, but had to leave it all to focus on some personal things. Another reason for leaving the scene was my work being stolen without credit. To all those unaware of the competition, forums used to censor names of other forums. Everyone was ripping off each others' hacks/tutorials/mods, mostly old stuff being reposted. The original developers were all, just gone. 
      Talks were happening to reinsitate iC as either a private forum or with another name. The domain had already been bought by someone else, and that was the total end of iC.
      I still remember the day iC went down and everyone was in a fit. Hope to connect with some old members from the old site. iOSGods seem to be doing amazing. It's great it took off despite "tough" competition from various spin-offs when it all happened.
      My best wishes are with iOSGods.
      Regards
    • By Deblast
      So I think almost everyone that plays injustice 2  mobile wants this. So I’ve been working on this but it only has a 5% chance of working and it only works on hero’s that’s u can pay $50 for I’ve gotten it at least 2 times out of 50 attempts. If I can figure this out I will release a tutorial for iOS and on how to get it working. I’m using iFile Ik it’s not the best tool to do hacks for games im just trying something new for people that don’t have access to computers, so they can use a file manager. Also the iOSGods iAP Cracker by Joka has help getting pasted the verification stage. The Glitch was patched and now isn't working currently on the new 2.4.1 update sadly
    • By MannyJr916
      Looking for people to join my alliance on Dawn of Titans. Im new to the game but would like to get alot of members so we can rise in the leagues fast. Feel free to comment or just join in the name of the alliance is Nation creator is Manny.