• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Archangel04

Cydia Does your Pangu/PP app crash when you try to launch and rejailbreak? Click here to fix

88 posts in this topic

supermua87    2

how can i get the PP app i accidentally deleted it. but i have a question should i upgrade to 10.3.2 or stay on this unthetered jailbreak? 

Archangel04    5,696
  • Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, supermua87 said:

how can i get the PP app i accidentally deleted it. but i have a question should i upgrade to 10.3.2 or stay on this unthetered jailbreak? 

Use the first method as its better imo. It works same only you need Safari free of tweaks and working properly (usually best not to use anything except safari downloader/uploader). 

Second method can restore pangu app but has to be resigned, either manually or by extender (or the 3 version) 

Jayriel    5

No luck at all with the first method. Did it about 20 times now. Back to back. I'll just have to stick to the 2nd method like I been. But thanks for sharing, great stuff to know about! 

supermua87    2
    Posted (edited)
    On 5/19/2017 at 3:47 AM, Archangel04 said:

Use the first method as its better imo. It works same only you need Safari free of tweaks and working properly (usually best not to use anything except safari downloader/uploader). 

Second method can restore pangu app but has to be resigned, either manually or by extender (or the 3 version) 

OMG it did work. i'm amazed. Thank you so much. :) My jailbreak is back!!! HOORAY

Edited by supermua87

Remus250    4

This site keeps reloading. I press the "go" button and the prompt pops up and I close it like you should and then the page reloads. Any help would be appreciated. 

carl2222    0

This does not work offline?!?! Please help. It just says that im offline or i need to turn on my network connection. So explain to me how i can use this offline

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By nochunbekannt
        USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

http://tihmstar.net/etasonjb/
      • By i0s_tweak3r

I haven't been more excited about a new Cydia tweak in a while. This thing is pretty powerful, works on most apps, laying out viewcontrollers, views, classes, objects, arrays, Headers, instances and available Ivars.  Pretty much everything listed have values (or nil) associated with them.
        Apps do tend to crash when you play around a bit too much with the current view and/or controller (or its parent/child view).  I've gotten so much info that'd be useful for making cheats and tweaks in just about an hour it's crazy. 
        It's natively supported, so I think there's a good chance the offsets provided are accurate, without having to crack, thin and remove aslr.   I found and played with the view and/or v. controllers of some of the most essential pages of youtube, spotify, angry birds,  safari, napster, as well as learned a lot about my device and common values of headers I'd often seen but never knew..  It's awesome to see exactly how many pixels each CGImage have, and to be able to quickly find most native functions available for modification.  
        Was also able to use it for it's intended purpose (kind of), squished a few bugs in  a tweak I'm working on by reading the output of the preference bundle inside the settings app.
        Anyways, hope u guys like it as much as I do........
        </rant>

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
      • By CrimsonAce
        To unlock the hidden content hit the heart at the bottom right of this post or reply to this post!

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
      • By Arixxon
        Hello, I hope this is the right category
        I have iPhone 6 running 10.1.1 with Yalu Jailbreak. So I sign the app with Impactor and everythings goes fine. Until I have some issue so I must restart my iphone and after I do it, yalu crashes upon clicking, I need to delete the Yalu app, go to impactor, revoke certificates, and sign the app again, whole process every time I restart my iPhone. What is the issue?

PS: Because I got answers to something not relevant to that issue -  I know I need to resign every 7 days. But this happens the same day i sign the app. It just crashes. If it expired i wouldn't have to revoke certificate. It just breaks on reboot  
      • By Stephcreas
        Hey bros,
        I jailbreak my iPhone since my first iPhone (3gs) but I never try this and I don't find a real answer…
        So I prefer asking U  
        My doubt: The main repo I used stopped activity . Of course each time launch cydia take a "long time" (and report error about this repo). So remove this repo seems useful. But if I do it, what's happen for installed packages? Do they stay or do they remove too?
        Thanks you for sharing Your knowledge and excuse me for my poor english language (but most important it's arrive to explain) 😉