• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Archangel04

Cydia Does your Pangu/PP app crash when you try to launch and rejailbreak? Click here to fix

88 posts in this topic

how can i get the PP app i accidentally deleted it. but i have a question should i upgrade to 10.3.2 or stay on this unthetered jailbreak? 

2 hours ago, supermua87 said:

how can i get the PP app i accidentally deleted it. but i have a question should i upgrade to 10.3.2 or stay on this unthetered jailbreak? 

Use the first method as its better imo. It works same only you need Safari free of tweaks and working properly (usually best not to use anything except safari downloader/uploader). 

Second method can restore pangu app but has to be resigned, either manually or by extender (or the 3 version) 

No luck at all with the first method. Did it about 20 times now. Back to back. I'll just have to stick to the 2nd method like I been. But thanks for sharing, great stuff to know about! 

On 5/19/2017 at 3:47 AM, Archangel04 said:

Use the first method as its better imo. It works same only you need Safari free of tweaks and working properly (usually best not to use anything except safari downloader/uploader). 

Second method can restore pangu app but has to be resigned, either manually or by extender (or the 3 version) 

OMG it did work. i'm amazed. Thank you so much. :) My jailbreak is back!!! HOORAY

Edited by supermua87

This site keeps reloading. I press the "go" button and the prompt pops up and I close it like you should and then the page reloads. Any help would be appreciated. 

This does not work offline?!?! Please help. It just says that im offline or i need to turn on my network connection. So explain to me how i can use this offline

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mvirlios11
      My Cydia impactor won’t open even when I delete it and reinstall it can any one help me ? My pc run window 7 with 64 bit
    • By Fadexz
      So you're now on iOS 11 looking for some great tweaks, you stumbled across this section and you ended up here.
      This is the 'Best iOS 11 Tweaks'      (List still in progress)   (Will be updated again next time I get a chance, very soon)
      Note: Sorry but I just don't like icon and layout theming, I prefer the stock iOS style.
      I have tested some of my iOS 9 tweaks for you so you don't have to. So some tweaks designed for iOS 9 will be listed. 
      Tweak List:

Hidden Content
      React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info Screenshots (LS & HS)
      Happy Jailbreaking!!
      If you know any great tweaks please let me know below I would like to check them out!
      Hope this helps you find some new tweaks! Please give this post a    if it did, thanks.  
    • By DiDA
      It works, doesn't crash and you can browse your files. You can also install deb & IPA files!
      You need to add the official repo to your Cydia Sources: http://tigisoftware.com/cydia/
      Then install the Filza File Manager app. Be sure to uninstall any current Filza you have before installing the one from the above repo.
      Update:
      Filza for iOS 11 is also now available in the BigBoss repo!
    • By shaunieboy
      Jakeashacks has just updated Activator for iOS 11 and Ryan Petrich has released his beta for iOS 11. 
      Jakes repo : jakeashacks.com/cydia
      Ryan's repo: rpetri.ch/repo
    • By PARADOX-X
      Activator updated beta for iOS 11-11.1.2 
      Thanks Jakeashake + MidNightChip & auxiliumdev for functionality assistance and testing 
      Download it via Cydia 
      Repo: Jakeashake.com/cydia/