• Teal
  • Chocolate
  • Slate
  • Midnight
  • Maastricht
  • Charcoal
  • Matte Black
Archangel04

Cydia Does your Pangu/PP app crash when you try to launch and rejailbreak? Click here to fix

88 posts in this topic

how can i get the PP app i accidentally deleted it. but i have a question should i upgrade to 10.3.2 or stay on this unthetered jailbreak? 

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, supermua87 said:

how can i get the PP app i accidentally deleted it. but i have a question should i upgrade to 10.3.2 or stay on this unthetered jailbreak? 

Use the first method as its better imo. It works same only you need Safari free of tweaks and working properly (usually best not to use anything except safari downloader/uploader). 

Second method can restore pangu app but has to be resigned, either manually or by extender (or the 3 version) 

No luck at all with the first method. Did it about 20 times now. Back to back. I'll just have to stick to the 2nd method like I been. But thanks for sharing, great stuff to know about! 

Posted (edited)
    On 5/19/2017 at 3:47 AM, Archangel04 said:

Use the first method as its better imo. It works same only you need Safari free of tweaks and working properly (usually best not to use anything except safari downloader/uploader). 

Second method can restore pangu app but has to be resigned, either manually or by extender (or the 3 version) 

OMG it did work. i'm amazed. Thank you so much. :) My jailbreak is back!!! HOORAY

Edited by supermua87

This site keeps reloading. I press the "go" button and the prompt pops up and I close it like you should and then the page reloads. Any help would be appreciated. 

This does not work offline?!?! Please help. It just says that im offline or i need to turn on my network connection. So explain to me how i can use this offline

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By iDavie
        Kecil v4.6
        Kecil is an iOS theme designed with minimality at the forefront of my mind.
        Complete with
        Three separate icon themes with more than 100 icons included in each.
        Three separate badge themes
        A status bar theme
        A control center theme
        A passcode theme
        A settings theme
        The theme features stylized designs, utilizing many rounded edges and simplistic-yet-detailed layouts, and breaks a barrier in iOS themes by using saturated pastel colors to brighten your iPhone up.

Download : 

Hidden Content
        React or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. More info
      • By TamT
        hi there members i was wondering if any1 could help i have a ipad2 on ios 9.3.5 with the phoenix jailbreak managed to download cydia okay and then after 
        the igameguardian which i paid the 3 dollars for membership but every time i try to add resourses it says the app is dead !!! seems when i got on to the 
        igameguardian app my game app closes down  the game in question is mortalkombat x is there a tweek or fix to keep both apps open so i can add
        resourses? also tried to use the gamegem app which isnt working either keeps saying to update gamegem but when i go on cydia there is no update 
        avaliable
      • By Xylla
        Hey Guys! Just found the awesome tweak on Cydia which allows you to change the music artwork from any application in CC and Lockscreen for free!

Hidden Content
      • By iDavie
         Prosperity Version 1.3.3 iOS 7 +

This theme has taken me over a year to develop, with many amazing contributions from some of the most respected developers in our community. 
        I was looking to start something that could portray my love for dark themes, & at the same time bring something to the table that hasn't been done before. 
        After much anticipation we are finally able to share our work.

-200+ icons (& alts) in Prosperity 
        -200+ icons (& alts) in Terminus 
        -18 AEs 
        -6 Docks
        -2 Status bars 
        -Themed dialer 
        -Settings Icon theme
        -9 Badges
        -Themed page dots
        -Themed control center
        -Themed cydia UI 
        -Custom UI sounds
        -Alt UI sounds by @dexterilgatto
        -3 Separate Anemone UI themes 
        -Custom SMS message UI
        -more to come!

Prosperity vs. Terminus:
        Prosperity icons are lined with a border, which was done to give each icon a centered & detailed feel. 
        Terminus was then developed to accomade those of us that enjoy a different shaped overlay every once in awhile & don't want the icon's design to interfere with that. Several "frame-AEs" were also included in case you would like each icon's border to match. 

I would like to thank Boots (@chvylvr6972), Chintya Lia R.K. (@Liaaliooo), @sn0wd3n, PoisOnDF (@yofatpapa), krisjay (@KrisJayDesigns), dabagg (@dexterilgatto), & Wiuff (@Wysniff) for their guidance, contributions & support in helping me make this theme truly special. 

Prosperity was made to be compatible with all devices & all iOS versions >iOS 7, however I only have my ip7 so if there is anything that doesn't work please let me know & I will do my best to fix it.

It requires Anemone to work fully (or Winterboard + IconBundles: not tested/AEs won't work).

Screenshots

Download :
            Hidden Content
      • By Fadexz
        Hi, i'm trying to find alternatives for certain tweaks I have installed that don't function properly.

Tweaks I am looking for alternatives of:
        • EqualizerEverywhere (Rarely works on iOS 9) - Device sound equalizer
        • FreeLoader (Doesn't fully work on iOS 9) - Changes device loading icons
        • Slices (Doesn't work as intended for apps like Xbox app, Instagram, etc. sign in information) - Changes which app data files to load from
        • AutoLaunch (Doesn't launch on crash) - Automatically launches again when app crashes
        • Show My Touch (Doesn't work properly) - Shows a cursor (pointer) for where you touch on your device's screen

Any ideas of similar tweaks? Let me know.

Also if you have any good tweak suggestions that I probably don't have that are good, let me know.