- Ruby Red
- Matte Black
87 posts in this topic
Hi, In This Period I'm Using Yalu102 Default App, But Navigating In The Internet I Read Alternative Yalu102 Apps:
Most of Users Say The Best Extender Is :
"Extender : Reloaded By Matt Clarke"
From This Repo :
Can Someone Explain What Is The Best "Yalu102" App And Why?
So this website from https://jbme.qwertyoruiop.com not working, so i share new link for rejailbreak.
Lucky for you guys, we can fix that in many simple ways.
1) Using the website method.
- Step 1: Go to
- Step 2: Click Go, wait till there is a popup. Close the popup, and lock your screen
- Step 3: Wait for respring, and try again if fails
- If fails, make sure you remove pangu app first.
Thanks to tihmstar and s1guza, the iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak for 32-bit devices is out.
Now you might be wondering how to jailbreak. Let's start
Open the website: https://phoenixpwn.com
1) Download the IPA.
2) Download Cydia Impactor.
3) Connect your device to your computer.
4) Start Cydia Impactor and drag the IPA onto the top field.
5) Enter your Apple ID credentials.
6) On your device, go to "Settings > General > Device Management" and trust the certificate.
7) Run the app and tap on "Prepare For Jailbreak".
8) Wait for it to respring, then launch Cydia from the Home Screen.
9) Whenever you reboot, open the app again and tap on "Kickstart Jailbreak".
10) Whenever the app expires, install it again with Cydia Impactor.
The download links are on the original website.
Supported Devices: All 32-bit devices
- Luca Todesco aka qwertyoruiopz
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
- Administrator |
- Global Moderator |
- Moderator |
- ViP Plus |
- ViP |
- Cheater |
- Modder |
- Novice Cheater |
- Rookie Modder |
- Contributor |
- GFX Team |
- Senior Member |
- Member |