Jump to content

Goku Black

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goku Black

  1. we have sparkles... now we need GIF pfps!1!!1!1 I’ll die for any cause I put into action because it’s my nindo, my ninja way. #GiveUsGIFpfps

    1. Laxus

      Laxus

      Sparkle will be removed after new year holiday end

    2. DanYal
    3. Goku Black
  2. day 92927363782928228 without sparkles... :foreveralone:

  3. Use the Yellow EX Beerus and make sure you get enough dragon ball for the rising rush pop your green card then pop your main ability you should be able to kill Vegeta with 26m damage (You only have to play with Beerus solo no other units make sure you have bench units tho)
  4. Still no Sparkles... much to think about :(

    1. Rook

      Rook

      Wait please

  5. Give me sparkle 

    1. Show previous comments  6 more
    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      I don’t feel appreciated on this site 😔

    3. Rook

      Rook

      Because of the sparkles? :(

    4. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      yes plz gime sparkle i want to flex on people i deserve it plzzzz

    5. Rook

      Rook

      If I give you sparkle everyone gets sparkle. Who you gonna flex on then?

    6. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      Atleast make sparkle obtainable 😔 make some type of rare or cool effects you can earn and you can always give me sparkle like a day before you release it to everyone else 😎 I can have my 24 hours of fame 

  6. GOKU BLACK SUPER SAIYAN ROSÈ CONFIRMED FOR BLACK FRIDAY LEGENDS PLEASE SAVE YOUR CC

  7. Anyone who plays cod mobile I encourage you NOT to participate in the “Halloween Lucky Draw” they have going on. The rewards are rigged and the chances to get the items are fake. Please do your research and save your money. 

    1. Rook
    2. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      How are you all miss you guys :(

  8. I only been gone two weeks and y’all made the chatbox go     away.... 😢 I’m proud 

    1. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      How are you and miss chatting with you all :(

    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      IM GOOD FAM 

    3. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      If you need anything feel free to DM bro always open

    4. Goku Black
    5. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      cool thanks bro had submitted a support question request earlier still waiting for it to be approved and for someone to answer the question I had hope your good bro your awsome 

  9. Haven’t even touched critical ops since cod came out 😶

    1. Rook
    2. bus991

      bus991

      Same I dropped so many nukes and got so many unstoppables xD

    3. TMELL

      TMELL

      I deleted critical ops since cod came out

    4. Sugar daddy uwu x3

      Sugar daddy uwu x3

      I came back and became master... becuz of haxx

  10. Bruh Sushi taste like raw fish 🤮

    1. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      I’ve got a good sized fish just for you my man lol 😂 

    2. ZaaMoDz

      ZaaMoDz

      I thought it was raw fish.

  11. If ya haven’t seen super dragon ball heroes ep 15 watch 😎

  12. LGBTGods 🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

    1. 0xygen
    2. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      His going for the lube run save yourselves lol joking bro @Goku BIack

    3. Rook
  13. My mom gave me a dollar so I could renew my VIP 

    1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. LilButterfly
    3. cargunner

      cargunner

      lol and when she has no more money to give you.. what now??

    4. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      @cargunner I’ll become a rapper and make Bank 

    5. WheresWaldo

      WheresWaldo

      you really dont need the dollar, theres a back2school code for subscription 

    6. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      @WheresWaldo I like to support fully

  14. The time is 10:57AM EST my card still has only $15.99 :frantic: I still haven’t gotten an extra dollar my VIP is gone in 2 days I feel sweat coming down my face 

  15. I deadass only have $15.99 and my VIP run out in 3 days  who should I rob for $1 :frantic:

    1. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      Hope your well 

    2. Rook

      Rook

      ME ME ME! PICK ME!

  16. anyone else hear about Trump trying to deport his wife LUL

    1. Arian111

      Arian111

      Think you drunk/smoked a bit bro hahaha

  17. Boruto ep 40-50 boring as sh!t and should be deleted

    1. Tjabooo

      Tjabooo

      nah, the whole boruto series should be deleted

    2. DanYal

      DanYal

      Boruto is totally sh!t series

    3. ZaaMoDz
  18. IM PISSED BECAUSE I TEXTED MY PHONE NUMBER NEIGHBORS AND THEY ALL LEFT ME ON READ

    1. WTHELLY

      WTHELLY

      Incoming block shooting?

    2. Rook
  19. Ruin my life with them eyes 😍

    1. Crimson

      Crimson

      Stop I’m blushing :blush:

    2. Crimson

      Crimson

      @Abooo that happens because of the hack, no way to fix it unless you disable the hack.

    3. Abooo

      Abooo

      Non-Jailbroken HackPUBG MOBILE v0.17.0 +2 FREE NO JAILBREAK

      Please help why this is happening to mespacer.png

    4. Abooo

      Abooo

      Crimson

       what's the solution

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines