Jump to content

Goku Black

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goku Black

  1. Happy thanksgiving bois and gals

    1. Rook

      Rook

      Happy thanksgiving!

  2. Yeah I hope its not patched and can be updated too it might take Amuyea awhile to see this I think all their mods are auto updated meaning they don’t really have to check back in 24/7
  3. The mod isn’t working, it’s either patched or needs an update. If it’s patched then I’m just done playing episode in general because users are using the option to make readers wait 72 hours to read the next chapter unless they pay gems, honestly the game is going downhill for me and this mod menu was the only thing keeping me playing it lol.
  4. Unlimited passes and debug menu works but not premium choices
  5. finally back and jailbroken on ios 14.4 now i can return to this site 🙏

    1. 0xygen

      0xygen

      Welcome back! What jb supports ios14.4?

    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      Checkra1n which is a pain unlike unc0ver i’m still waiting on unc0ver 14.4 but i got tired of waiting and just used checkra1n didn’t take long just used the bootable usb method with rufus

    3. Rook
    4. 0xygen

      0xygen

      Oh, I am waiting for taurine to support latest iOS so I have both, checkrain and taurine

    5. Rook

      Rook

      CheckR1ne?

  6. Hoi

    1. 0xygen
    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      Hello person I remember when i was actually active on this site 😔 how you been

    3. 0xygen
  7. haven’t been here in a minute 😩 miss you DiDA 

  8. tiem 5 return

  9. I miss Joka and Dida flirting in chat 

  10. Just so everyone knows, I had the very first status update post of 2020.

    1. Rook

      Rook

      I have a feeling that nobody cared herrrm

    2. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      You cared enough to comment sir

    3. Rook

      Rook

      Someone had to inform you :pepe:

  11. It is with great sadness to tell you all that everyone’s beloved friend @Jkay01 has had it done to him. He was a lovely friend to everyone and we will all miss him. Please pray for him as he’s going through a hard time right now after finding out he’s been drafted for World War 3. I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else. 😔🖤

    1. Just Monika2209

      Just Monika2209

      Hope he will get better soon :)

    2. 0xygen
    3. Jkay01

      Jkay01

      Lol I’m still here 😂 you crazy 

  12. First status post of 2020 I made history 

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines