Jump to content

Goku Black

ViP Pro
  • Posts

    274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goku Black

  1. hey @Rook check dms please 🙏

  2. Hey theres a new subscription called “God Mode”, think you can make that free too?
  3. ViP mods work for my jailbroken iPhone but no longer work for my other iPhone running 18.1, I mean majority of sideloaded deb files crash for 18.1 when sideloaded even with the spoofer. Has this always been the case with ViP mods on a non JB device? I’ve mainly used the Dokkan one on my non JB which worked but most apps are crashing. I tried Dokkan, Episode, & Case Clicker on the 18.1 and it crashes either after the “Thank You” pop up or after i enable a mod. Should I update it from 18.1 to 18.2 or is like half the mods not that are ViP not compatible via sideloading? Again, none of these mods have issues on my jailbroken iPhone only my non JB iphone (14Plus 18.1)

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Laxus

      Laxus

      The crash has bee resolved, modder need to update their cheats. Probably will roll out slowly when there is new version on the appstore or you can just ask them to reupload inside cheat topic

      For episodd I've reuploaded with fix

    3. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      hey @Laxus , i use jailbroken mods on my jailbroken iphone and i sideload for my other phone because there’s more storage, episode crashes for me with the fix applied on my 15 plus (18.1) can i send you my crash log? idk what the issue is, but i’ve tried a few games and it says “fix applied by sideloadly” at the top and still crashes. episode is a good example though if you wanna see the log

    4. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      Okay, update. Episode works with the mods but crashes, not an issue because the episodes are episodes and I only need to use it to start games to skip the waiting times but yea it crashes after I use it but I have enough time to do what i need to do.

    5. Laxus

      Laxus

      Wdym episode work with the mod but crash? How does it work but crash lol

      Please provide video of the issue and crash logs uploaded to dropbox

    6. Goku Black

      Goku Black

      @Laxus Mod works fine now, crashes are a bit more rare now I guess it was my phone. Thanks! I'll still upload the crash logs in a few

  4. welcome gang
  5. @Laxus hey laxus do you think it's possible to add a "death" button to "RAPSTAR - rapper simulator"? it used to have one in the early days, i'm not entirely sure how easy it would be to add it though. I'd copensate you for adding a button that kills you in-game (for immersion sake). The game currently has 2 modes though, death randomly from 14 - 100 or death only past 100+ They used to have a code named "SURRENDER" which would kill your player in the simulator and you'd be able to basically see how the songs etc would do after your character has passed away. I assume an easy way of adding it would be to have a button that sets your current age at over 1,000 or something. I'm fine with it being for Non-JB or just JB btw.
  6. Has anyone gotten banned from Dragon Ball Legends yet? I used to mod it to auto complete the story missions but I haven’t played it in like a year, is it still safe to do it? If anyone has been using it this year please lmk b4 I install it again thx.

  7. Oh by the way the post is pending approval for the updated version I didn't see that but when @Rook is active he'll approve it and give it to them
  8. You don't qualify, sorry. Next time I'll likely make it so there isn't a account age requirement.
  9. No more replies will be counted after 2:25PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (EST)
  10. vip giveaway post is pending approval PepeCoffee

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines