Jump to content

Avi07072

Senior Member
  • Posts

    142
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Avi07072

  1. Hi, 

    I like how your iOSGods icon overlays the apps. 

    I use a controller and sometimes mouse and keyboard with apps. 

    Is it possible we can make our own custom template to view our own key binds during gameplay?

     

    Thanks,

    avi07072

  2. I found my home here. The vip goodies are a nice touch. Plus, play many hacked cracked modded apps is a nice touch to boot. I most appreciate all the hardworking folks here that contribute. One day I will be contributing just as you guys have done before me. Big thanks!!
  3. Iam a huge cheater and finally found my home. Thanks all and super congratulations!
  4. Fantastic! I can only imagine how cool it is. Wish I had a piano.
  5. Hi, I am enjoying this game a lot. Is it possible to up the fire rate? Thank you kindly. joka i wan for learn how about a video tut on how you do guns of boom and battleground?
  6. All this disabled for me. Made a trip way out to a library for this. Please do not do demos with out informing all is disabled.
  7. Dear Laxus, My school children thank you so much. Kind regards,
  8. Dear Laxus, Iam an educator for a kindergarten and always looking for goodies like this so i can use in classrooms with my apple tv. Please keep these apps coming. I am a poor teacher. My 260 children thank you very much. Much love from Hong Kong!!!
  9. Waiting for my VIP approval. :)

  10. Hello, i login with iosgods wait but no cheat enable. It also shows network required. I am online. IPad Air 2 iOS 11.4 (non JB)
  11. WOrking like a Champ!! Goods going my dude!!
  12. I have it runnning but just do not see how the cheat works, Please help. New to game and don’t know about aoe plus energy . thanks
  13. Hello, Not working. Even tried playing it for awhile after first attempt to create storekit never happened. Using imazing win10 64bit iphone x 11.4 (non-JB)
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We would like to place cookies on your device to help make this website better. The website cannot give you the best user experience without cookies. You can accept or decline our cookies. You may also adjust your cookie settings. Privacy Policy - Guidelines